Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One week

Well, one week from today I'm going to be back in the states and back to reality! I can't wait to see everyone and show all my pictures...beware...it could take DAYS to see them all :)
I've done a lot of reflecting on my time here and maybe my next post I'll give you some insights as to things I've learned while being here. For now I just wanted to thank everyone for all the prayers and support you have given me during my time away and I want to ask that you pray for me in my last week here and my times that I'll be traveling. I am excited to come home but I'm going to be experiencing a lot of "lasts" and saying a lot of good byes and most of you know that itsn't always the easiest thing to do. I've made a lot of great friends here and I've learned so much from being here, it will be hard to go. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Alissa

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. *touches heart* You'll get through this. Perhaps have few pages of journal with them to write something in it for you to remember them by? It would be something very precious!

    I wonder if you can upload your pictures online at some album, picasa.com or WHATEVER you have, and add captions there? Facebook perhaps? Yes, it will take FOREVER, and it will be worth it in the end! :) Maybe you can do a snapfish.com album? Just bombarding you with unneccessary ideas. :) That's me! :)

    I'm excited! I'm ready to zoom over to Sioux Center when you are ready for visitors! Just say the word! :):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete